As a strong crypto-believer, Sofia, Bulgaria will host another NEXT BLOCK SOFIA 2.0. That will concentrate on “The Future of Securities and Blockchain Technology” on April 12, 2019.
Bringing together over 350 participants and 20+ distinguished speakers, investors & startups, the Conference will hear from top blockchain experts looking into the future of revolutionary technology. As a good tradition, the event will be celebrated by a yet another luxurious Blockchain Party by NEXT BLOCK which adds to the chain of the most fabulous crypto-parties by NEXT BLOCK.
On top, NEXT BLOCK will host a private investors pre-party a day before the event, where investors will be able to network, discuss, find co-investors, meet best startups – all while enjoying refined drinks and buffet.
Meet NEXT BLOCK Keynote speaker – Giacomo Arcaro, is one of the most important European Growth Hackers featured on the Financial Times, Forbes, Wired and Los Angeles Times. Two Million € exits with the startup CercaClienti.it and SocialAutomation.online. +2,000 satisfied customers, founder of Black Marketing Guru.
Among first confirmed speakers are:
- Michael Breidenbruecker, CEO of Slant,
- Eran Tirer, Founder & CEO, Ledgertech AG,
- Hartej Sawhney, Advisor to Hip.Property, Advisor to Fort Network, Senior Advisor at Pink Sky Capital,
- Yasen Yankov, Engineering Manager at Paysafe Group
- Silvan Jongerius, Managing Partner & DPO at TechGDPR, Founder at Berchain.com,
- Marco Calicchia, Founder and CEO of Mazee,
- Mitchell Eaglstein, Co-Founder & CEO of FDCTech, Inc.,
- Pavlo Tanasyuk, Founder of Spacebit and CEO of BlockVerify,
- Ralph Liu, Founder and CEO, MuleChain, Inc.,
- Dimitar Dzhurenov, CEO & Founder at Infinite X Labs
- Motti Peer, Co-CEO of Blonde 2.0
- Jan Sammut, Founder and CEO at RefToken.
Present your company in the EXPO ZONE and/or from the big Conference’s stage – we provide all ways for you to best earn audience’s attention and trust!
To get a ticket, present your project, become a sponsor or media partner go to next-block.org.
+38 063 213 12 12