The industry had experienced a roller coaster ride over the past year in 2018. We have witnessed the rise of a new generation of digital transformation, on the other hand, there were enormous blockchain companies that were created and then vanished without notice. However, as the bubble of cryptocurrencies bursts, the general public and institutional players could finally objectively recognize what blockchain really is. As the industry evolves into a more regulated and supervised manner, practitioners are beginning to explore more actively on the development of blockchains in various industries. Blockchain media companies are constantly exploring new industry startups and speaking out for them. Investment institutions are unceasingly discovering and incubating high-quality projects. Cryptocurrency Exchanges are continuously improving and optimizing their platform mechanisms, and one after another excellent cutting-edge technology and digital asset management projects are emerging being created. World’s leading companies, industry giants and global regulators are entering the blockchain world in 2019, mass adoption might happen sooner than we have expected.
World Blockchain Forum Singapore is scheduled to be held on 22nd – 23rd June 2019 at Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore. World Blockchain Award Asia will be held concurringly at Marina Bay Sands, the award ceremony will reveal the final winners of Top 10 Technical Projects, Top 10 Investment Institutions, Top 10 Asset Management Projects, Top 10 Cryptocurrency Exchanges and Top 10 Innovative Media. WBF will be adhering to the principals of being fair, just, transparent and open during the election process, where the features and ability of all nominees and applicants will be reviewed strictly according to their performance on regulatory aspects, innovations, feasibility, and creditability. May the best wins. The 5 awards were originated based on one important reason: to encourage and recognize the pioneers of the blockchain industry in Asia. WBF aims to help the public to identify key contributors and leaders of the industry, commending the industry’s role model, establishing industry benchmarks, and create the most neutral list in the blockchain industry.
We hereby invite the pioneers and practitioners of the blockchain industry to sign up for the following five awards:
Top 10 Technical Projects
- The projects should exemplify excellence in technical development
- The projects should feature innovative technical implementations in function, performance, decentralization, security (such as infrastructure, consensus algorithm, signature algorithm), and has obtained relevant patent/copyright
- The technological development team should not be less than 15 people
Top 10 Investment Institutions
- The asset management scale should be above 2000BTC
- Invested more than 10 blockchain projects, has early investment cases of well-known projects
- Holds various stocks/token investment experience in public chain, digital wallet, cryptocurrency exchange, mining pools/facilities and others within the blockchain industry
Top 10 Asset Management Projects
- Qualified applicants include digital wallet, digital asset bank, digital payment, quantitative trading firms and other digital asset management projects
- Risk Control Measures must be accurately and regularly practiced
- Advanced technical support must be in place
Top 10 Cryptocurrency Exchanges
- The exchanges should be ranked top 20 in Asia in terms of daily trading volume (based on Blockchain Transparency Institute, Coinmarketcap, Crytocompare & other neutral market capitalization consultation platforms)
- The cryptocurrency exchange should maintain a good trading platform verification mechanism, capital storage matrix and regular code audit system
- Emergency response plan must be secured and tested
Top 10 Innovative Media
- Published more than 100 original articles
- 10 Million or above-accumulated reading volume
- Must contain one of the following: App/WeChat official fans page/Official Website; these mentioned official accounts will be reviewed in multiple dimensions including a number of downloads and comments, launching time, update frequency, iteration cycle, etc.
Registrations are now live and available for all 5 awards. The deadline for application is at 23:59 on the 2nd of June, 2019 (+0 HRS Singapore Time). Please click the link https://jinshuju.net/f/aqEQm7 to apply to be a nominee for the corresponding awards.
For more information please visit WBF official website or contact the host.
WBF sincerely invites you to witness the rise of a whole new era. In the name of technology, may the block be with you!
Disclaimer: WBF will be adhering to the principals of being fair, just, transparent and open during the election process, and WILL NOT accept any formats of bribery.